Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2014

12 Gambar Yang Ada Dalam Telefon Bimbit Seorang Ibubapa







All those pictures are in my handphone hahaha.. Memang normal rasanya kalau ibu dan ayah (Especially ibu, mak, mama, bonda, mummy, umi dll) suke bena ambik gamba anak. Semacam satu hobi yang sgt memuaskan hati.. berbunga2 rasa hati ni kan ^_^.

So jom tgk ada tak gambar2 yang mcm kat bawah ni dalam henpon korang tu.. jengjengjeng.. hihihi


13 Photos Every Parent Has on Their Phone
 So much Angst!


 image
  Kids are so cute when they’re covered in food (until you have to bathe them).


image
We parents cannot help ourselves when it comes to our sleeping children. I mean, if someone took a picture of me sleeping, they’d be visiting Junk Punch City. Maybe it’s because kids look angelic when they sleep, and I just look drunk.


 image
 I take these pictures so when my hairdresser says, “Wow, more grey hairs!” I can be like, “This is why.”


 image
This is a devastating commentary on my obsession with coffee and fingerless mesh gloves


 image
Toddlers love to take pictures of themselves.


 image
 I’M RIGHT HERE WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LOOK AT ME FOR TWO SECONDS?!


 image
 Whenever I’m not with my kids I come across things I know they’d love.


image
If you stare at it long enough, it starts to look like one of those hidden image posters. I think I see a rocking horse!

 image
Not pictured: All the photos my daughter takes of me when I’m getting dressed


 image
 Maybe it’s the inside of my diaper bag? Or the inside of my pocket? And why don’t I delete it


image
 Bonus points for this one because my daughter took it selfie-style.

Photos courtesy of Heather Spohr
Source: https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/13-photos-every-parent-has-on-their-phone-103216981629.html

No comments:

Post a Comment